Thursday, March 13, 2014

High Hopes Restocks

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

We have a small High Hopes restock order.
Mostly from the newest release, but some older designs were restocked as well.

**There have been a huge increase in orders for High Hopes stamps recently (which is awesome). However it has made it harder to keep all the designs in stock. 
I don't always restock older or seasonal designs on a regular basis. 
If there are specific High Hopes stamps that you have been waiting on that haven't been restocked, the best way to ensure that I restock the designs you want is to send me an email at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net
I will make sure to order the ones you want with the next restock order.**

******
If you have any High Hopes stamps already, 
did you know that High Hopes Rubber Stamps has a weekly challenge blog
This week's challenge is: CAS (little or no embellishments)

I wasn't able to participate with this week's challenge because I'm busy with income taxes this week.
However, here's a CAS card that I recently made...

******
Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:


Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

Retiring Stamp Lines:

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!
Happy Stamping and Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!