Monday, June 7, 2010

High Hopes New Release next Monday and challenge winners

make gif

High Hopes will be having a new release and blog hop next Monday!! All stamps will be available at Stamp and Create!!

Make sure to check my blog or the High Hopes Blog starting on Saturday for sneak peeks of the new designs.

I'm excited to post the winner and Top 3 for our first challenge!!
The top 3 are:

#15 Mary Lou

#8 TamiLadies, feel free to grab the banner below to post on your blog!!And the winner of the $20 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create is:

Kim, please contact me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net for I can get you your gift certificate to Stamp and Create!!
Remember, a new challenge started yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. Woot Woot~~I made top 3~~Thanks ladies!!! What a surprise and congrats to all the others!! Everyone did a superb job!! How fun to be recognized :))
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto what Mary Lou said. I'm very excited to be in the top 3, thanks for picking my card and congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Woohoo! I am so excited!!! Thanks so much Lacey and all the DT's!! Wow! Congrats to the top 3 ladies! Way to go, girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!