Sunday, February 14, 2010

Product Spotlight - Charms

Welcome back to Stamp and Create.
And happy President's Day to my US friends...I am sure there is a very good reason behind president's day besides the banks, post office and schools being closed...but as far as I am concerned, it's just an inconvenience when you have an on-line store that requires shipping...if you know what I mean (*wink*)!!
That being said, all orders that were placed over the weekend will ship out on Tuesday.

Now it's time for our Product Spotlight...
This week's spotlight is on CHARMS!!
Charms are the best finishing touch to your cards or projects.
All charms are at least 25% off right now!!
The lovely Joy has created some fantastic boxes using some of the charms and spacers...


Here's a closer view of one of the boxes... Joy also used the fantastic Stella from The Greeting Farm.

I created this card using one of the new Wags 'n Whiskers stamps that was just released on friday. It's called Bedtime Story. I used 3 Flower Spacer 2 and Teddy Charm...

Other products used on my card are Basic Grey Nook and Pantry DP, Eyelet Lace, Silver Head Pins, Basic Grey Brads, Prima Trellis and Mini Roses (yellow), and Angel Wings Shimmerz.

I will show you more samples using charms later in the week.

Store Update:
~ Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps just had a new release. Arrr...

~ Bow Easy - I have a large restock order on the way!!
~ Silk ribbon!! I have added a few colors of May Arts Silk Ribbon to the store!! Oh my are they luxurious!! I also have some other May Arts ribbon as well so check it out.
~ Whiff of Joy Happy Mail - my order has finally arrived!!! I also have a few other restock items.

~ Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps had a release on Friday! These images are perfect for your Spring time cards!! All stamps are in stock and ready to order.

Lastly, the winner of the Wags 'n Whiskers new release stamp for the Weekly Wednesday Candy is...
Kyoko (I have sent you an email. Please contact me as soon as you can).

Happy Stamping!
~Lacey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lacey ~ Just wanted to let you know that I've received my goodies I purchased from you. Everything looks gorgeous!!! Thank you so much! I also tried to purchase through PayPal today, but it said I was unable to... :( I will try again another time!

    I wanted to buy the new pirate stamp - arrrr!

    I'm linking up to win the seriously huge pile of charms you have on offer...

    Have a great day!

    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!