Monday, February 1, 2010

Love sale!!

Hello friends! Welcome back to Stamp and Create!
Today is the release of some wonderful new Greeting Farm stamps! I have the stamps on order, so I hope they arrive soon. I have added them to the store as a pre-order. As soon as they arrive, they will ship out.

It's time for a SALE!!! Oh my! I have so many items on sale right now!! In honor of upcoming Valentine's Day, I am having a "LOVE" sale!! If it is a stamp that could be used for a Valentine's Day card, it is on sale!!

Almost everything in the "Valentine's Day Shop" is on sale for at least 20% off. That also includes the fabulous Wags 'n Whiskers Love is in the Air stamps, Basic Grey paper that has pink or red, or anything that has hearts!

This beautiful card was sent to me by Samatha from the ABC Challenge DT. She made this card using Wags 'n Whiskers Steal a Kiss for the J is for Jigsaw challenge that I sponsored!! This is one of the stamps that will be on sale for the Love sale.

Plus ALL CHARMS are on sale!!! I also have a few new ones to add later today.

But that's not all!! There are a TON of stamps on sale. Make sure to check out the "Sale" section as well.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Samantha! I love it!! The puzzle piece are really cool and your coloring is beautiful! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!